Regardless of where you’re searching for properties, we can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for – single-family, condo, town house, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectual styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking – driveway, garage, carport?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of you home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer – open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are you likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?